Mikrotik & OC-3 Connection

Chris Gotstein chris at uplogon.com
Sun Jul 4 00:57:45 UTC 2010

Do you plan on getting full BGP routes from your upstream?  If so, go
with 1Gb of ram on the NPE G1.

I believe that IOS 12.4.25c is the latest version for the 7200VXR
series.  It's stable, been running it for quite some time.  Depending on
what you will be doing with this router, will depend on what feature set
you'll want.  I typically use the Service Provider IOS with IPSEC, 3DES
and Lawful Intercept.

--
Chris Gotstein
Sr Network Engineer