IPV4/6 Playing together in the same sandbox?

Wade Blackwell wadeb at cupofcompassion.com
Fri Jul 2 17:52:27 UTC 2010

Good morning from the West coast,
         I have done a fair bit of reading on IPV4/6 co-existence, from what
I have read these two can live together and function totally independent of
one another. I have a large QA environment where they would like DHCPv6
deployed in an environment where all services are currently IPV4. There is
no requirement (at this point) to route V6 out of this environment (flat V4
X.X.X.X/22). If anyone can give some practical advice on deployment
strategies and gotchas that would be great. Thanks all.

     -W

--
Wade Blackwell