XO feedback

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Thu Jul 1 16:55:14 UTC 2010

I can't say I share the same experience. Their pricing is mediocre and
their billing and customer service are absolutely atrocious. They sold
me six cabinets with transit in one of their facilities, never
installed power to the cabinets, and then tried to invoice me for the
transit. To this day no one at XO sees fit to fix this injustice so
they're to the impression that I owe them for the balance of a
contract that was literally unusable.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/ddosprotection to find out
about news, promotions, and (gasp!) system outages which are updated
in real time.

Platinum sponsor of HostingCon 2010. Come to Austin, TX on July 19 -
21 to find out how to "protect your booty."