Feds disable movie piracy websites in raids

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Thu Jul 1 12:06:13 UTC 2010

On 7/1/2010 00:43, Patrick W. Gilmore wrote:
> On Jul 1, 2010, at 1:41 AM, Michael Painter wrote:
>
>> As randy said not too long ago, First they came for...
>
> The felons?
>
> Strangely, I am not moved to defend them.

+1

> According to the article, they didn't even take the physical
> computers running the sites, meaning not even other users on that
> virtual server were harmed.
>
> Exactly what are you worried about here?

I really wonder where we are going with this "exalt the illegal" thing
we have going.  How very 1960's.
--
Somebody should have said:
A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting
the vote.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca