Enhancing automation with network growth

Steve Bertrand steve at ibctech.ca
Tue Jan 26 00:48:26 UTC 2010

I want to thank everyone who responded on, and off-list to this thread.

I've garnered valuable information that ranges within the technical,
business applicability, to 'common-sense' arenas.

There is a lot of information that I have to go over now, and a few
select pieces of software that I'm going to test immediately.

One more question, if I may...

My original post was completely concerned on automating the process of
spinning traffic throughput graphs. Are there any software packages that
stand out that have the ability to differentiate throughput between
v4/v6, as opposed to the aggregate of the interface? (I will continue
reading docs of all recommendations, but this may expedite the process a
bit).

Steve