UC phone system for Haiti (was Katrina Response)

Israel Lopez-LISTS ilopezlists at sandboxitsolutions.com
Sat Jan 23 14:21:57 UTC 2010

Hey guys,

Just to add to the thread, I am helping run the LA/OC Event.  We just
started a google group called "CRISISTELECOM" right now its in alpha
stage; the more expertise we have the better we can discuss how to help
now and for future situations.

http://groups.google.com/group/crisistelcom?hl=en

http://crisiscamphaitila2.eventbrite.com/ - the LA Event

We are hosting this today at UCI we hope to go 10am-10pm, and if we get
enough telecom/network guys in one place, we may breakout into a
separate room to discuss what we can do.

-Israel