Using /31 for router links

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Sat Jan 23 02:16:15 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 07:41:24PM -0500, Joe Provo wrote:
> rfc3021 is over 9 years old, so should be no suprise that it works
> well.  :-)

Along the same line of logic, it should also be no surprise that Foundry
shits all over itself when you so much as learn a /31 via a routing
protocol (last I looked at any rate). :) Every other piece of gear seems
to handle it fine, though admittedly it breaks my automatic mental
calculations of "what is the peer IP" something fierce.