fix the edge (was Re: 1/8 and 27/8 allocated to APNIC)

Anton Kapela tkapela at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 01:51:01 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 8:22 PM, Jon Lewis <jlewis at lewis.org> wrote:

> I thought there was some other group that had been squatting in 1/8,
> something about radio and peer to peer...but not AnoNet (at least that name
> was totally unfamiliar)...but this was all I could find with a quick google.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AnoNet#Scaling

oh, the irony. good thing privacy costs too much for the majority of
internet users.

on a serious note, who cares? Resolution to the 1/8 allocation "mess"
seems on par with freeing up IP stacks from excluding 240/4, but by
the time any of this is resolved, perhaps residential users on att
dsl/etc might just have working IP6CP, or will have switched to
comcast by then.

-Tk