Idiotic Newstar Networking Equipment Sales Droid

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Wed Jan 20 18:43:27 UTC 2010

If they see all of us saying we won't buy from them when they do idiotic things like spamming nanog folks (I can't think of too many groups it world be worse to spam...  ;-) they will realize that doing this will not only not generate sales, it will actually prevent future sales from occurring.

scott

From: "Richey" <mylists at battleop.com>

These guys don't get it.  IF they call and pester me they miss out on a lot
of sales.