Idiotic Newstar Networking Equipment Sales Droid

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Wed Jan 20 17:46:56 UTC 2010

Once upon a time, Scott Weeks <surfer at mauigateway.com> said:
> Did anyone here get spam from this idiot?  It appears someone is harvesting email addresses from nanog.

I've been added to several used-equipment sales droids lists after
posting here; I just procmail them straigt to the spam folder.  I've
also been recently added to some Internap newsletter list (without even
an opt-out option).  Way to make sure I never buy from you!

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>