Idiotic Newstar Networking Equipment Sales Droid

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Wed Jan 20 17:10:22 UTC 2010

Did anyone here get spam from this idiot?  It appears someone is harvesting email addresses from nanog.

If you do get any contact from this company PLEASE do not do business with them and tell them you don't buy from spammers.  The bottom line is the only thing idiots like this understand and if we buy from them, they'll be encouraged to spam more nanog folks.

The guy knows it's wrong as he doesn't even use his own name on the email, so we have to deny purchasing from anyone in the company to have an effect.

scott

--- Begin forwarded message: