Grant Funding

David Andersen dga at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 20 04:02:04 UTC 2010

You (the OP, not Jared) might also take a look at what the UTOPIA folks have been doing in Utah. It's been a state-funded, not federal-funded, project (I *believe* -- I may be incorrect in the details;  I'm not involved and it's been a while since I looked at them), but they've met with some success.

  -Dave