Katrina response, private and public

Eric Brunner-Williams brunner at nic-naa.net
Tue Jan 19 18:31:47 UTC 2010

I've no idea. I've just been focused on moving the "dry tank" moment
to the right, along with several others. Mind, this was the first
resupply, its not a stable replenishment schedule yet.

The engineers on site had (as of yesterday) personal food and water
through Thursday, and dependents in need.

Eric