New netblock Geolocate wrong (Google)

Jed Smith jed at jedsmith.org
Tue Jan 19 16:27:54 UTC 2010

On Jan 18, 2010, at 5:27 PM, Rosenberry, Eric wrote:

> Specifically Maxmind (http://www.maxmind.com/) thinks we are in Canada

My employer dealt with this recently, but I am unsure who specifically they
communicated with at MaxMind.  What I did notice is that once informed of the
actual location of the block, MaxMind did not mind updating their database and
kept them in the loop -- they were quite communicative.  The data took a while
to update, but it did happen to my employer's satisfaction.

I'll ask the person who took care of it if he'll share his contact, but poke
them through any public means you can...they do listen, in my experience.

JS