News about the .HT domain

Reynold Guerrier reygue at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 15:25:23 UTC 2010

Thank you Stephane.

Max Larson Henry who is the technical contact has lost his house nad his
mother in-law. So guys do all you can to have it up and running. Down here
we are working to keep the remaining of the network up and running. But we
might have some energy problem in the coming days.

Reynold Guerrier
AHTIC
Treasurer

--