[mailop] Virbl: The First IPv6 enabled dnsbl?

Tammy A. Wisdom tammy-lists at wiztech.biz
Sat Jan 16 05:30:45 UTC 2010

----- "Mark Schouten" <marks at bit.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> FYI:
>
> http://virbl.bit.nl/index.php#ipv6
>
> Comments on the listing method are appreciated.
>
> Regards,

wow bind?  thats gonna get slower and slower and slower.  I hope you have a TON of ram for that box. for example
if we loaded the current contents of the ahbl from rbldnsd to bind it would take up a TON of ram.   bind would take forever to load and and would be screaming for its dear life.
--Tammy

Tammy A Wisdom
http://www.sosdg.org   /  http://www.ahbl.org

Disclaimer:

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or
otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail
in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or
distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us
immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your
cooperation.