Anyone see a game changer here?

Bruce Williams williams.bruce at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 23:05:19 UTC 2010

> To my understanding they believe that people that live in China are relevant
> (which is why they brought it up in the context), but they are very
> carefully saying that they don't know the exact perpetrators.
>
> http://www.ipinc.net/IPv4.GIF

Uh, Fred the link is to an image that has nothing to do with the
topic. Can you prove you are not Chinese and my computer is not
hacked? Fred is your real name, isn't it? You are Fred, aren't you?

Seriously, it suddenly came to mind that this list is a "high value
target" and many people click away on links from who knows who. I
guess it's the classic the shoemakers kids have no shoes situation....

Bruce

--

“Discovering...discovering...we will never cease discovering...
and the end of all our discovering will be