SORBS on autopilot?

Ken Chase math at sizone.org
Fri Jan 15 16:17:20 UTC 2010

Fair enough, but it wasnt just me.

I have the customer who submitted his own tickets as well, as well as NAC.net
who has admins (an email admin, actually), who seems to know his way around RBLs
and the current state/reputation/happenings in the spam/RBL/mail world.

Customer has posted these tickets:

260573, 260695, 261026, 261204, 261325, 261377, 261624

and the last ticket I posted was from NAC's admin, who received and acted on replies
too.

That makes 3 semi-clued people who found your system somewhat confusing (+1
interested party @coplanar = 4). The ironic thing is that if you make it
any clearer, spammers may also figure out how to clear their networks easily
as well from your list. :/ So I can see the reason for not doing so to some
extent.

At any rate, thanks for the pointers, I think that many others on Nanog will also
find this useful as I had many private replies indicating frustration. I will attempt
to follow your instructions closely, get the block rescanned now that it matches
your RFC-proposal requirements.

/kc

--
Ken Chase - ken at heavycomputing.ca - +1 416 897 6284 - Toronto CANADA