more news from Google

Nathan Eisenberg nathan at atlasnetworks.us
Wed Jan 13 20:53:49 UTC 2010

It's also possible that far less questionable means are being utilized.  Perhaps there are a sufficient number of pro-free-speech'ers at Google.cn (which is presumably largely composed of Chinese nationals) that are privy to such information.  It only takes one guy going "hey!  I know some of these email addresses!"...

Nathan