BGP testbed tools

Ivan Pepelnjak ip at ioshints.info
Wed Jan 13 06:51:38 UTC 2010

This is how you can do it with Quagga:

http://wiki.nil.com/Use_Quagga_to_generate_BGP_routes

You could write a Perl (or whatever your favorite scripting language is) script to get Quagga/IOS configuration from live BGP data, but it would be non-trivial and the resulting configuration would be enormous. I know there was a similar discussion months ago on the NANOG mailing list; browse the archives.

Ivan Pepelnjak
blog.ioshints.info / www.ioshints.info