qwest outage no notice

Dylan Ebner dylan.ebner at crlmed.com
Thu Jan 7 20:49:20 UTC 2010

Same thing for us in Minnesota. Brief outage and emergency outage notification came after the outage. The outage window was for 6:00-12:00GMT, and the outage came at 6:15GMT. We didn't get the notice until 10:30GMT.

Qwest had a major outage over the Xmas weekend in MN. I wonder if this is related. They told me it was a bad switch, but that sounded funny.

Dylan Ebner