D/DoS mitigation hardware/software needed.

Darren Bolding darren at bolding.org
Tue Jan 5 10:15:43 UTC 2010

My basis for this is discussions with PCI assessors from multiple firms that
perform large numbers of assessments per year.

Next time I run into some, I'll ask to see if the usage has increased, its
been a few months since I asked this of any of them.

--D

--
--  Darren Bolding                  --
--  darren at bolding.org           --