[NANOG-announce] REMINDER: CFP for NANOG 48

Tom Daly tom at dyn.com
Mon Jan 4 23:38:40 UTC 2010

Hello Fellow NANOG'ers,

As you all should know by now, NANOG 48 is coming up in February. The NANOG Program Committee has been busily recruiting, collecting, and reviewing submissions for the program, however, we still need more content. We have lined up many interesting Tracks and Panels, but need more General Session submissions - to learn more about what you're up to in your networks and what is important to you!

The NANOG 48 Call for Presentations is still available at http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog48/index.php. The PC will be having a call next Tuesday to review submissions, and would like to have more material to review.

So what that means:
 - YOU: Go think of something you think is important to the NANOG Community
 - YOU: Write up some slides (PDF format prefered)
 - YOU: Submit them to the PC tool (https://pc.nanog.org)
 - WE, THE PC: Tell you how awesome your presentation looks
 - YOU: Present at NANOG 48 and take all the credit for your awesome talk!

Yes, it really is that simple. Do it now!

Shamelessly, for the NANOG PC,

Tom Daly

--
Tom Daly