InterNAP FCP (again?)

Tom Sands tsands at rackspace.com
Mon Jan 4 12:08:59 UTC 2010

I feel your pain, as I'm a little frustrated by the stance that Internap
is taking on the FCP.  We've used them for many years, back when there
were numerous competitors to choose from.  However, now that they are
pretty much the only major player they seem to care less about the
results and the customer.

Like Ric, you can contact me off-line for details.

Tom Sands
Chief Network Engineer
Rackspace Hosting
(210)312-4391