Consumer Grade - IPV6 Enabled Router Firewalls.

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sun Feb 28 03:23:52 UTC 2010

I can't say for the WAN interface, but, it doesn't give any controls for delegating
stuff to the LAN interface(s) and doesn't provide visible indication of DHCP
support on IPv6 in any configuration options.

Additionally, I've found their IPv6 implementation to be rather broken in a number
of "interesting" ways where the combination of IPv6 and IPv4 configuration choices
results in several possible useful configurations that simply don't do IPv6 even though
they should.

Owen