Tsunami

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Sat Feb 27 18:55:28 UTC 2010

On 2/27/2010 12:52 PM, Antonio Querubin wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Feb 2010, Kauto Huopio wrote:
>
>> On 2/27/10 8:08 PM, Antonio Querubin wrote:
>>
>>> Tsunami evacuation zone areas are being advised to evacuate.  But of
>>> course the online maps are actually offline today for some reason.
>>
>> I'd guess HI civil defence would not mind some quick assistance by a CDN..
>
> The telephone book versions are online though.

FYI

http://www.wunderground.com/US/CA/087.html

Scroll down a ways.

--
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to
take everything you have."

Remember:  The Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca

ICBM Targeting Information:  http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs