Chile (fyi)

Matt Simmons standalone.sysadmin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 13:15:04 UTC 2010

Just a reminder, if you see a receding ocean, run away. That means a
tsunami is imminent.

--
LITTLE GIRL: But which cookie will you eat FIRST?
COOKIE MONSTER: Me think you have misconception of cookie-eating process.

COOKIE MONSTER: Boy, I wish I were a sysadmin so I could go to the
NJ-PICC Sysadmin Conference! http://www.picconf.org