NANOG48 HD streams now active

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Wed Feb 24 00:39:10 UTC 2010

--- gdt at gdt.id.au wrote:
From: Glen Turner <gdt at gdt.id.au>

> 7pm appears to be a bad time to tune in if you're in the UK...

The streaming is very appreciated. A clock visible to the camera would
save the hassle of translating local time to agenda time.

I'd like to second that.  Thanks!  It's a lot better with the HD stream as compared to the past when I couldn't read the presentation slides on the stream and had to try to follow along with slides next to the stream on one itty bitty laptop screen.  It is a lot easier.  Also, I can finally see what you all look like after reading your emails for so many years! ;-)

scott