artifacts (was Re: Email Portability Approved by Knesset Committee_

Dave CROCKER dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Mon Feb 22 20:41:45 UTC 2010

Hmmm.  While it's easy and reasonable to call these externalities, I suspect a
good case could be made that they are not, since they affect the principals, as
well as everyone else...

I'm confused by the reference to archaic, structured balloons...

d/

ps.  "Creative misunderstanding is also a convenient refuge." -- dcrocker

--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking