In wall switches

Andrey Khomyakov khomyakov.andrey at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 17:10:28 UTC 2010

I ordered 4 of the 3CNJ2000. The came in the other day. So far, looks like
they will work out fine, considering they even support .1x (supposedly), but
I already noticed an annoying thing - they don't get the DHCP address
reliably and fall back the 169. address. So one would have to disconnect
from the network to configure them and they retain a static IP just fine.
I updated the firmware on them and the annoyance seem to have gone away, but
one would still have to connect them first before one can update the
firmware.
Just keep in mind if you ever run across those

PS. They also support LLDP which comes in handy during deployment.

--

----
Andrey Khomyakov