Email Portability Approved by Knesset Committee

Dorn Hetzel dhetzel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 16:26:56 UTC 2010

I am sure the various carriers faced with the onset of Local Number
Portability and WLNP in this part of the world would have been happy to
escape with only forwarding phone calls for 3 months.

Alas, such was not their fate :)

I would watch out for this idea, it might actually catch on in various
places, warts and all...