Messages in junk/spam box

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Mon Feb 22 10:09:14 UTC 2010

On 02/22/2010 12:11 AM, Tarig Y. Adam wrote:
> Hi
> Messages we send from our mail sever always received at SPAM box in many Public Mail servers like hotmail, yahoo, and gmail. We made a revers dns lookup, and there is no spamming from our server, still messages go to junk.
> how to solve this.

i would consider setting SPF records for your domains & mailservers.

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OG          web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15