Spamhaus...

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Sun Feb 21 18:32:15 UTC 2010

On Sun, 21 Feb 2010, Michelle Sullivan wrote:

>> To the best of my knowledge, MAPS was the first to do it.  Uribl.com
>> currently does it (and does the sort of query aggregation across your
>> entire? network) that I mentioned.
>
> Can you access MAPS without a subscription at all?

At this point, I have no idea.  Originally, yes.  Even after they "went
commercial", IIRC, they were still going to provide free access for
"hobbyists" but not for business users.  The quality and coverage of their
service compared to others that were available became such that I stopped
using it and didn't miss it.

  Jon Lewis                   |  I route
  Atlantic Net                |