several messages

Michelle Sullivan matthew at sorbs.net
Thu Feb 18 20:15:48 UTC 2010

Dean Anderson wrote:
> [Damn. spit out my coffee on keyboard.]
>
> Levine and Vixie are partners in Whitehat. Whitehat is a commercial bulk
> mailer that offers listwashing services (removing spam-traps). MAPS
> employees were involved in listwashing.  MAPS, Spamhaus, SORBS do not
> block Whitehat, suggesting that the spamtraps removed come from
> MAPS/Spamhaus/SORBS

LOL Dean's really lost it finally (if he hadn't before.)  SORBS does not
'not block' anyone (many on here will attest to that) no one is to big
or too small to get listed in SORBS.

..but more importantly, and almost on topic unlike Dean's entire
post...  I thought Dean was banned for his off continual off topic posts
and all the attacks on other people and organisations?

Michelle