Spamhaus...

Laczo, Louis Louis.Laczo at PaeTec.com
Wed Feb 17 22:32:51 UTC 2010

Folks,

I'm looking for comments / suggestions / opinions from any providers that have been contacted by spamhaus about excessive queries originating from their DNS resolvers, typically, as a proxy for customers. I know that certain large DNS providers (i.e. google and level3) have either been banned or have voluntarily blocked spamhaus queries by their resolvers. We're currently in discussion with spamhaus and I wanted to see how others may have handled this.

Thanks!
--Lou