austin eats

Bill Stewart nonobvious at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 21:21:03 UTC 2010

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 8:02 PM, Kevin Oberman <oberman at es.net> wrote:
> It's mostly the obvious places. Oddly, Fogo de Chao, a churrascaria
> that opened a year ago is missing from the list as is my personal

By the way, Fogo de Chao is a very strange place to eat if you're a vegetarian.
I once went to their Dallas instance with a group from my company and
a customer,
and the Indian guy on the customer's team and I sat across from each other
while the waiters waved huge sticks of meat at the carnivores.
Salad bar was exceptionally good, though.

--
----
             Thanks;     Bill

Note that this isn't my regular email account - It's still experimental so far.
And Google probably logs and indexes everything you send it.