In wall switches

Matt Simmons standalone.sysadmin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 18:57:45 UTC 2010

I'm buying a few extras, but not that many. There's a glut of hardware
out there that's for sale. By the time I need more and can't source
them from retailers, the building would have crumbled into dust. My
estimate is 5-10 years ;-)

Seriously though, if I can't source more, it won't be the end of the
world. I'll just strap switches to the desks. The in-wall formfactor
is neat, though.

--

LITTLE GIRL: But which cookie will you eat FIRST?
COOKIE MONSTER: Me think you have misconception of cookie-eating process.