in-addr.arpa server problems for europe?

Mark Scholten mark at streamservice.nl
Mon Feb 15 18:04:49 UTC 2010

Yes, I realise that. I also realise that not all nameserver software can
work as it work with DNSSEC. That is also a problem that has to be solved
and for as far as I know all nameserver software we use support it or will
support it in the future. As long as it is not supported by all nameserver
software you can keep problems.