dns interceptors [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Mon Feb 15 17:10:16 UTC 2010

I like Ben Goldacre's take on stupid email disclaimers:

"READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email, you agree, on behalf of your
employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any
and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap,
clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and
acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with
your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity,
without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further
represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS
AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer. If you are anything other than a
friend or an institutional professional colleague and you are writing to
me about Bad Science stuff then it is reasonable to assume that I might
quote our discussion in my writing, usually anonymously."

http://bengoldacre.posterous.com/

Tony.
GERMAN BIGHT HUMBER: SOUTHWEST 5 TO 7. MODERATE OR ROUGH. SQUALLY SHOWERS.
MODERATE OR GOOD.