BIRD vs Quagga

Thomas Mangin thomas.mangin at exa-networks.co.uk
Sat Feb 13 00:12:57 UTC 2010

http://www.uknof.org.uk/uknof15/

Has quite a few talk about Quagga/Bird as they are used as route servers in Europe.
For a route server use, BGP under very high number of peers, it seems bird now behave better than anything else.
so for "normal" use, it would seems that whatever you pick will work but quagga is surely the most deployed.

Thomas