Google to offer fiber to end users

Henry Linneweh hrlinneweh at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 11 06:13:30 UTC 2010

This is actually good new's, considering this line of thought
began to look promising in 2000, other unmentioned providers
have business models not inclusive of this for another 10 years.

I think this at least shows American private industry that we are
at least attempting to catch up with Europe and China who already
have very high speed networks in the most brutal of environments,

I think all local governents should apply.

-henry