black listing of web traffic

Andrey Gordon andrey.gordon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 22:44:01 UTC 2010

Thanks to all,
The problem seems to be fixed by changing the NAT ip to something else and
than back.

It does seem much like NAT exhaustion even though the f/w claims only 13K
session for two dynamic NATs and about 20 static ones.
What I don't get is why there is consistency in opening sites. Why does
facebook open all the time and store.apple.com barely opens all the time.
I'd say if it would be NAT exhaustion, they would all behave the same way
meaning open and then not open and then open again.

It is solved for the time being.
Again, thanks to all.

-----
Andrey Gordon [andrey.gordon at gmail.com]