NorthStar IP Management System

Hitesh Patel hitesh at brownkid.net
Tue Feb 9 02:53:05 UTC 2010

It's nice to hear that people are still either using or interested in
software like NorthStar.  I think that the consensus so far is proper
support for IPv6.  Luckily the code in NorthStar was written with this in
mind so I don't think adding support will be a huge undertaking.  I will be
starting up the devel and user lists again and will post when they are up.

In the mean time are there any other features that people would like to see
implemented?