Re: Adopt‐an‐Haitian‐Internet‐technician‐or‐facility

Reynold Guerrier reygue at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 17:43:00 UTC 2010

Thanks Eric for support this project.

To all of you who want to donate, donations can be sent to directly to AHTIC
account:

*Please find below the AHTIC bank account information so you can proceed
with the money transfer. Please confirm this is the same information you
have since the beginning.
*

*
*

*Bank account:          *SOGEBANK

*Bank Address :             *Route de Delmas, Delmas 29, Port-au-Prince,
HAITI

*Account Number:      *130212988

** *Swift code :                  *SOGHHTPP

*Beneficiary :                *Association Haïtienne pour le Développement
des Technologies de l’Information et de la Communication

*Beneficiary Address:     *18, rue Moise, Pétion-Ville, HAITI

For Telecom gears (like routers, servers, software and programing time,
etc..) please contact Reynold Guerrier directly reygue at gmail.com,
509-3446-0099.

Regards

Reynold