NANOG Digest, Vol 24, Issue 129

John Jason Brzozowski john_brzozowski at cable.comcast.com
Fri Feb 5 01:44:20 UTC 2010

Thanks Dave.

The demonstration I organized was in fact native, dual-stack over cable
broadband, specifically DOCSIS.

Here is a link with some additional details:

http://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog-futures/2009-June/000686.html

In addition to demonstrating native, dual-stack we had the pleasure to
experience the following as well:

http://ipv6.netflix.com

http://nanog46.theplanet.com

John

On 1/28/10 7:00 AM, "nanog-request at nanog.org" <nanog-request at nanog.org>
wrote:

> Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 09:48:46 +0000
> From: David Freedman <david.freedman at uk.clara.net>
> Subject: Re: Comcast IPv6 Trials
> To: nanog at nanog.org
>
> John Jason Brzozowski wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> I am emailing you today to share some news that we hope you will find
>> interesting.
>>
>> Today we are announcing our 2010 IPv6 trial plans.  For more information
>> please visit the following web site:
>
> I was privileged enough to visit the Comcast DOCSIS3/IPv6 implementation
> demo setup at nanog46 in Philly last year, here are some pics I managed
> to snap:
>
> http://www.convergence.cx/cgi-bin/photview.cgi?collection=comcast6&newformat=y
> ay
>
> Apologies for the lack of descriptions, but from what I recall, there
> was a CMTS setup with DOCSIS3 CMs and Laptops attached, streaming media
> over IPv6.
>
> Dave.

John Jason Brzozowski
Comcast Cable