google contact? why is google hosting/supporting/encouraging spammers?

Jim Mercer jim at reptiles.org
Thu Feb 4 07:56:25 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 02:49:42AM -0500, David Ford wrote:
> Google groups cautions you about pre-emptively adding people if you
> choose this method of subscribing them.

"here, have some free guns.  oh, by the way, its probably bad if you go around
shooting people, so don't do that."

it is starting too look to me like google is quite happy to host spammers.

or, at best, doesn't care if spammers use them to host their services.

--
Jim Mercer        jim at reptiles.org        +92 336 520-4504
"I'm Prime Minister of Canada, I live here and I'm going to take a leak."