How polluted is 1/8?

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Wed Feb 3 20:45:12 UTC 2010

On 2/3/2010 2:19 PM, Justin M. Streiner wrote:

> I could see holding those prefixes aside for research purposes (spam
> traps, honey pots, etc...).

I think it is too bad that we didn't have the forethought to route all
of those networks to 100-watt resistors some years ago.

When I last was admin of a small-corner of the world I routed a lot of
that kind of traffic (I don't remember it 1/? was part of that or not)
to the null interface.

--
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to
take everything you have."

Remember:  The Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca

ICBM Targeting Information:  http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs