Datacenter for DR in northwestern NJ/NY

Tim Durack tdurack at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 15:42:58 UTC 2010

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 6:19 PM, Steven Bellovin <smb at cs.columbia.edu> wrote:

> On Feb 2, 2010, at 5:52 PM, Cerniglia, Brandon wrote:
>
>> Cervalis has facilities in wappingers ny
>> 1.5 hours from NYC
>

> Hmm -- where to the fibers run from a facility like that?  Are the all homed to NYC, or are there runs to, say, Albany or Boston?

Cervalis (Wappinger Falls) is a decent facility.

There is at least one regional provider (Lightower) in there with a
good fiber foot-print. They can get you to mid-hudson valley, nyc, nj,
Long Island and Mass. I believe they cover PoPs in the Boston and
Albany area.

--
Tim:>
Sent from Brooklyn, NY, United States