Default route with object tracking

Ivan Pepelnjak ip at ioshints.info
Mon Feb 1 20:03:58 UTC 2010

To be absolutely safe, choose 4-5 of the ideas, track all of them and use a composite track object to combine them :)

You can find a lot more details (including the oscillating routing problem) here:

http://www.nil.com/ipcorner/SmallSiteMultiHoming/
http://wiki.nil.com/Small_site_multihoming

Good luck!
Ivan Pepelnjak