Modify BGP AS Path

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Fri Dec 31 20:17:57 UTC 2010

   No worries.

   Scott Morris, CCIEx4 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security/Service Provider) #4713,

   CCDE #2009::D, JNCIE-M #153, JNCIS-ER, CISSP, et al.

   CCSI #21903, JNCI-M, JNCI-ER

   [1]swm at emanon.com

   Knowledge is power.

   Power corrupts.

   Study hard and be Eeeeviiiil......
   On 12/31/10 1:27 PM, Tarig Ahmed wrote:

     Hi all
     Thanks Scott, aggregate with suppress-map. I managed to solve my
     problem.
     Infact, I have customers get to my POPs via MPLS VPN L3, through
     other ISP, this why I have got to remove this ISP ASN from my
     customers AS path.
     Thanks
     Tarig Yassin Ahmed